Hello. Autumn told me about your blog. I heard that you guys are having a great visit! I bet that it was a long trip! I hope that you had lots of fun! I bet it was great seeing them all again! Have a great day, and GOd bless you, Stacie (Autumn's best friend)
Hey Grandma, I miss you already. Tell Gramps I said hi, and welcome to blogland, When you get on to my blog there are links to some blogs that I read if you scroll down a little bit. All you have to do is click on the names and it will take you to their blogs. I really hope you enjoy blogging, and that you and Gramps can come down soon. Love your Grandaughter, Abigail. P.S. Sorrry to leave such a long comment! :)
5 comments:
Hi Patty, I came to your blog from Autumn's blog. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
Hello. Autumn told me about your blog. I heard that you guys are having a great visit! I bet that it was a long trip! I hope that you had lots of fun! I bet it was great seeing them all again!
Have a great day, and GOd bless you,
Stacie (Autumn's best friend)
Hi Grandma,
I am glad that you like your blog. You need to post now! Tell Gramps that I said hi.
Hey Grandma,
I miss you already. Tell Gramps I said hi, and welcome to blogland, When you get on to my blog there are links to some blogs that I read if you scroll down a little bit. All you have to do is click on the names and it will take you to their blogs. I really hope you enjoy blogging, and that you and Gramps can come down soon.
Love your Grandaughter,
Abigail.
P.S. Sorrry to leave such a long comment! :)
Hi Patty.
Post a Comment