Monday, July 23, 2007

Grandma's test post

Well thank's to my grandaughter Autumn I now have my own blog ! I'm not too sure how often I will post. This is a new experience for me ,an old baby boomer. Sorry Autumn,that I have not tried to post sooner,but we have been busy,and every time I go online I keep losing my connection.I guess that I will have to breakdown and actually call Embarq our high speed internet provider and see if they can fix it.
Well,I need to go to the garden and pick beans,I need to go and get some pool supplies(my vac hose broke),and I need to do laundry,So I guess that this is it for my First Trial Post.Will try and write more soon. P.K.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Yeah!!! You did it! Don't work too hard. By the way, so far this week is less stressful for me. But I still have ants! Verne sprayed again yesterday. He did the entire outside perimeter, and under the house. Hopefully that will be the end of them!

Stacie said...

Hi. I am glad that you are blogging now! lol Have a great day!

Autumn said...

Yay! YOu posted! I don't post every day either, so don't worry about not posting ALL the time.
I hope that your beans are good! Daddy picked all of ours, and they are done now. Collin planted some more though.